- Series of questions to identify the main learning needs and learning styles of the participants.
Pre and Post Learning Assessment:
- Written short questions and answers with points system evaluating the knowledge gained during the course.
During The Session:
- Evaluation of learners’ level and quality of participation, and ability to learn and respond during the course.
Post Learning Assessment:
- Written work-related project assignment with marks system evaluating the ability to apply knowledge gained during the session to real work.
- Written long questions and answers with marks system evaluating the thinking and using of knowledge gained during the session.
Post Learning Evaluation Reports:
- Learner’s satisfaction report to measure their learning experience with the instructor, the material and general environment.
- Instructor’s evaluation report to measure each learner’s level of participation, ability to learn and understand the subject with a recommendation for future continuous learning courses.
- Instructors’ satisfaction report to address their experience during the event with a suggestion for further improvement.
For further inquiries and in-house courses please contact our Principal Consultant, Iman Ousseyran by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +971 50 5536895.