HR learning and development is based on analyzing and identifying the specific learning needs of the organization. This includes:
- Assessing, prioritizing and agreeing on learning needs.
- Defining the sets of competencies required for each group of jobs.
- Designing learning and growth plans for the organization’s human power.
- Defining learning styles of the people.
- Tailoring educational courses that are based on in-depth research of latest industry best practices.
- Conducting dynamic teaching sessions.
- Evaluating learners’ level of knowledge and progress.
- Recommending future learning.