From exploring how people learn, to measuring educational outcomes, broadening equitable learning and integrating technologies into teaching, Laurel & Tercel’s efforts have grown and evolved over the past 15 years to make learning as effective as possible for all businesses and all people.
- Reflect our deep experience in corporate learning for the public and private sectors.
- Are the product of hundreds of hours of research and development.
- Are designed to include the latest theories, tools and technologies followed by global leading organizations.
- Are continuously updated to include the latest leading practices.
- Are designed for 3 professional levels: Beginners, Mid Management, and Proficient.
- Can be tailored to cover the specific needs of the organization and the variable learning styles of the learners.
- Are delivered by professional leaders who own practical experience in the areas of public and private sectors.
- Are delivered in English or Arabic (material and facilitation).
- We continuously research and design new courses, with new topics that address the new challenges in the private and public sector.
- We accept inquiries for special courses, research them and design them based on the latest theories and best practices.
For further inquiries and in-house courses please contact our Principal Consultant, Iman Ousseyran by email: email@example.com or phone: +971 50 5536895.