Laurel & Tercel is a Management Consultancy and Corporate Learning and Development Company. With high quality of professional services since 2004, Laurel & Tercel has been actively involved in driving strategic development and imparting viable solutions that generate tangible results to several organizations.
With diligent search exploring the exciting changes in our world, in the near and far future, and their effects on human, environment and economy, we are helping organizations in shaping their strategies in order to meet the aspirations of all communities ensuring its sustainability competitiveness.
To be the trusted business consulting and corporate learning and development company offering reliable services and sustainable business solutions.
We strive to help our clients improve their organizations’ performance distinctively. To achieve that we are committed to:
- Diligent development of Laurel & Tercel’s competencies at the various levels of the profession.
- Vigorously share our knowledge fostering better knowledgeable business communities.
- Ensure sustainable growth of Laurel & Tercel’s business through the focused use of resources to ensure a healthy return on investment.
Our Code of Ethics
Our Code of Ethics is our guiding principle in everything we do and those are:
- Protect the public interests at all times.
- Professionalism in every aspect of the work.
- Confidentiality of our clients’ information.
- Transparency in dealing with our clients and all relevant parties.
- High integrity in our services and the relationship we build with all stakeholders.
- Diversity in dealing with the people, the businesses and the international community.
Abiding by the International Code of Professional Conduct, The International Definitions within the profession of Business Consulting and the International Common Body of Knowledge, our Code of Conduct stipulates:
- High standard of services at all times.
- Independence, objectivity, and integrity in everything said or done.
- High responsibility to the profession.
- Commitment to transfer knowledge and expertise to the internal teams of our clients’ organizations.
- Commitment to self-growth and development, benchmarking performance with industry standards.
- Commitment to offering professional advice to all clients at all times.
Our Core Values
Laurel & Tercel Founder & CEO is a member of International Union for Sustainable Development, Chairs the committee of SDG 17 Partnerships For The Goals responsible for Private and Public Sectors Partnerships.
Laurel & Tercel is taking an active role to both contribute to and benefit from the SDG 2030.